Prof. Dr. Katrin Bekes
Medical University of Vienna
School of Dentistry
Head of Department of Paediatric Dentistry
Education and Qualifications
- 1997-2002 Academic studies in Dentistry, Martin-Luther-University Halle-Wittenberg, Germany
- 2002 Final Examination
- 2003 Doctorate (Dr. med. dent.)
- 2012 Habilitation (Dr. med. dent. habil.)
- 2012 Venia legend, Private Docent
- 2013-2015 Master of Medical Education (MME)
- 2003-2008 Assistant Professor, Department of Operative Dentistry, Martin-Luther-University Halle-Wittenberg, Germany
- 2008-2009 Assistant Professor, Department of Paediatric Dentistry, Martin-Luther-University Halle-Wittenberg, Germany
- 2009-2015 Associate Professor, Department of Paediatric Dentistry, Martin-Luther-University Halle-Wittenberg, Germany
- Since 04/2015 Professor and Chair Department of Paediatric Dentistry, School of Dentistry, Medical University of Vienna, Austria
- 2008-2019 General Secretary of the German Society for Paediatric Dentistry
- Since 2019 President of the German Society for Paediatric Dentistry
- Since 2017 Vice President of the Austrian Society for Paediatric Dentistry
- Since 2016 Councillor for Austria of the European Academy of Paediatric Dentistry
Focus of Scientific and Clinical Activities
- Molar Incisor Hypomineralization
- Oral-health related quality of life
- Restorative techniques in children (adhesive dentistry, pediatric crowns)
Prof. Dr. Norbert Krämer
Prof. Dr. Norbert Krämer obtained his PhD from the University of Erlangen in 1997. Between 2006 and 2009 he was the head of the Department of Paediatric Dentistry in Dresden. In 2009 he was appointed to the director of the Policlinic of Paediatric Dentistry at the University of Gießen. He was elected in different positions (2000-2004 President of the German Society of Paediatric Dentistry [GSPD], Board member of the European Academy of Paediatric Dentistry [EAPD; 2008 President-elect, 2010 President, 2012 Past-President], 2015-2019 again President of the GSPD, 2017-2020 member of the Board of Directors of the International Association of Paediatric Dentistry. Prof. Krämer is Editor and Editorial Board of several international journals. His expertise is in Early Childhood Caries, Molar Incisor Hypomineralisation, dental materials, dental public health and controlled clinical studies.
Tribune Group GmbH is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Tribune Group designates this activity for 2 continuing education credits.
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) through joint efforts between Tribune Group GmbH and Dental Tribune International GmbH.